High-quality 26 mm tweeter with DXT sound guide. A constant-directivity behavior (constant directivity) is achieved in a suitable baffle. Used in loudspeakers of the DXT-MON and DXT-Wave series.
Here as a selected pair. The maximum deviation between the tweeters from 1-10Khz is +-0,5dB, regular +-0,25dB.
- Power handling (nominal/music) = 55/150 W
- Frequency range = 2000-25000 Hz
- Resonance frequency fs = 900 Hz
- Impedance R = 6 ohms
- Characteristic sound pressure SPL = 92 dB (2,83V; 1m)
- DC resistance Re = 4,8 ohms
- Force Factor BL = 3,7 N/A
- Voice coil inductance L = 0,05 mH
- Effective membrane area Sd = 7,5 cm2
- Moved mass including air load mms = 0,33 g
- Voice coil diameter = 26 mm
- Linear deflection xlinen = +/- 0,25mm
- Installation diameter d = 85 mm
- Outer diameter d = 103,5 mm
- Installation depth (not milled) t = 59,3 mm
There are no reviews.