- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity (2,83V/1m): 89 dB
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1100 x 238 x 361 mm
- Crossover frequency: 1650 Hz
- Frequency range (-3dB): 36 - 40000 Hz
- High-grade stereo applications
- Home theater as well without subwoofer
- "Relaxed open listening"
- free placement
- extremely neutral frequency response: + -1,25dB of 50-23.000 Hz
- Exceptional bass depth (-3dB 36Hz, -8dB 30Hz)
- D´appolito arrangement => Intensive spatial representation of the sound
- Both horizontally and vertically very well balanced frequency response at angles
- low distortion, flawless burst-decay
- optionally closed-box, bassreflex or a combination of both
- => Very adaptable, even in "complicated" rooms
Perfectly matched equipment: High-quality woofers and the ringradiator play together as built for each other.
Flawless: On axis frequency response is in the range of plus minus one decibel from fifty hertz to over twenty kilohertz - the -3dBPoints are at 36 Hertz and 40 Kilohertz ...
It sounds balanced, sovereign and ready to do bad things when it comes to mean levels ... profound and dynamic bass ... discoloration-free mids ... The ring radiator ... unobtrusive and extremely smooth with a profound level of detail that only gradually draws attention to itself.
Clever driver combination, paired with perfect tuning, results in a box that does everything right.
Tweeter: Peerless XT25 TG-30 / 04 (Vifa XT300 K / 4) / Test
Alternatively: Scan Speak R 2604 / 832000
Woofer: 2x Monacor SPH-175HQ
Klang & Ton 06 / 2012: The SPH-175HQ passed our test course with bravura... Very high-quality driver, which cuts a good figure both in two-way constructions and as a low-frequency specialist
Cost example (ehighend.de Stand 12 / 2017)